Health and the environment are strongly linked.
Here are some of our initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint :
- planting an edible ”fence”
- planting trees and shrubs on the clinic grounds mask recycling for our employees
- Earth Day : picking up of debris on the streets close to the clinic
- Car-free day, mobility awareness month
- project of reduction of the use of paper for the examination tables (ongoing)
- addition of a bike rack outside the clinic
- project to reduce the prescription of HFA inhaler (ongoing)
- reduction of single-use material (reusable hand towels, washable protection gowns and more to come)
Thank you to the Circuit court group for planting trees and shrubs on the clinic grounds. Thank you also to our volunteers who helped with the planting.